sábado, 12 de julho de 2008

QUEEN - The Platinum Collection

The Platinum Collection CD
Greatest Hits I, II & III



DISCO 1: GREATEST HITS I


1.Bohemian Rhapsody
2.Another One Bites The Dust
3.Killer Queen
4.Fat Bottomed Girls
5.Bicycle Race
6.You're My Best Friend
7.Don't Stop Me Now
8.Save Me
9.Crazy Little Thing Called Love
10.Somebody To Love
11.Now I'm Here
12.Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy
13.Play The Game
14.Flash
15.Seven Seas Of Rhye
16.We Will Rock You
17.We Are The Champions


DISCO 2: GREATEST HITS II

1.Kind Of Magic, A
2.Under Pressure
3.Radio Ga Ga
4.I Want It All
5.I Want To Break Free
6.Innuendo
7.It's A Hard Life
8.Breakthru
9.Who Wants To Live Forever
10.Headlong
11.Miracle, The
12.I'm Going Slightly Mad
13.Invisible Man, The
14.Hammer To Fall
15.Friends Will Be Friends
16.Show Must Go On, The
17.One Vision


DISCO 3: GREATEST HITS III

1.Show Must Go On, The - (with Elton John)
2.Under Pressure - (with David Bowie)
3.Barcelona - (with Montserrat Caballe)
4.Too Much Love Will Kill You
5.Somebody To Love - (with George Michael)
6.You Don't Fool Me
7.Heaven For Everyone
8.Las Palabras De Amor
9.Driven By You - (with Brian May)
10.Living On My Own - (with Freddie Mercury)
11.Let Me Live
12.Great Pretender, The - (with Freddie Mercury)
13.Princes Of The Universe
14.Another One Bites The Dust - (with Wyclef Jean)
15.No One But You
16.These Are The Days Of Our Lives
17.Thank God It's Christmas


http://www.8notes.com/images/artists/queen.jpg

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

link 2 e 3 ofrf